Monday, May 31, 2010

We're back!

I have taken almost a 1 year hiatus!!! Oh my! I am back now and ready to go head first into the blogging action again. I am also offering design services. If you live in the North Metro Atlanta area and are interested let me know.

I have a bac. degree in Interior Design from The Art Institute of Atlanta.

I am doing photo makeovers for $20 per room. You send me a images (the more the better) of your room and I will offer ideas on paint color, furnishings, accessories, you name it. I will work within whatever budget you have and give you a product list so you can do everything yourself.

For $10 an hour I can help you with shopping for anything home related. From paint colors to fabric swatches to Home Goods and perusing the aisle with you! For the same price I am available for in-home consultations. In-home consultations have a 2-hour minimum.

For $100 I can do a presentation board with custom drawings for room makeovers. These are similar to the photo makeovers except you will have custom drawings, a fully detailed professional drawing of all your room measurements and elevations.

I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment